Chico Crypto Army

Who else is here because of Chico? :thinking:

Hands up please :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

That man is deep and I trust his insights. How are people getting involved?

30 Likes

i heard from chico and started dyor

5 Likes

Tyler guided me to Centrifuge and I did my own research afterwards…

8 Likes

Love good ol’ chico! Centrifuge is actually really cool tho - i checked out tinylake and it’s really doing something I havent seen before - real world asset backed financing, pretty cool!

6 Likes

yea i also ended up here because of chico…big up to him…sniffs out the good ones :slight_smile:
@vicariousalex

4 Likes

@vicariousalex I’ve located the clip and posted it so everyone can get a quick feel for the overall ecosystem.

here is the link to my post

6 Likes

That sound interesting. What’s dyor?

2 Likes

Do you know if I can put in liquidity? I’m in the USA and I thought it was blocked.

1 Like

Right I’m just trying to keep up with all of his insights. The man is a beast. I can do maybe a quarter of the stuff he recommends. I just started about a month ago and getting my feet wet and turned into a dive into the pool.

1 Like

Cool thanks I just watched and it’s all about providing liquidity to shipping companies… I think I need to watch it again lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Ok boys and girls this is how we win some Rad. Keep it in mind.

Good luck to everyone. No gaming, but also smash the like button please.

3 Likes

Yea, the mans a beast. I’m at half :sweat_smile: I’m also just starting with LP and mining about a month ago and its not for the fly by night guy. the rewards for being an early adopter is normally massive. Let me know how you shipping liquidity goes please. Been wanting to participate there but I would have to sell my ETH/BTC to get enough DAI to make it worth while…fees are killing me now :frowning:

4 Likes

So I just learned about the above link. I’m hopping it will help out with fees. It shows the btc and eth fees by the min. So It’s helpful to get a feel on when to move assets around.
The Fees are killing me too.
Have fun with the mining. That seems like so much work. I just got an Avado the lazy mans node ore at least that’s what I’m hopping.

1 Like

DYOR is an acronym for ‘do your own research’. Another acronym commonly used in conjunction with DYOR is NFA, which means ‘not financial advice’.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m new to the industry and the acronyms are all code words right now. I don’t know the code. I’m excited to decipher it.

1 Like

Also here because of Chico :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think I first checked the Centrifuge site because of PolkaProject :man_scientist:t2:

https://polkaproject.com/

8 Likes

o cool I’ll have to check out that site

5 Likes

Chears for CHICO’S army :slight_smile:
How to get started here? Any tips? I want it fast, very busy mama here :slight_smile:

8 Likes