Centrifuge competitors in and outside of the CryptoSphere

Hi guys,

I’m looking for a list of Centrifuge competitors in and outside of the CryptoSphere, to get a better grasp on Centrifuge’s unique selling points. Has someone here by any chance compiled one?

Thanks in advance! :microscope:

2 Likes

none in crypto. all alone in the room. going moon.

3 Likes

That’s crazy… Are you a 100% sure of there being no project at all trying to solve a comparable problem or offering a comparable service?

1 Like

nothing out there I can find. If you figure it’s going have a Polkadot parachain and have that extra layer of interoperability and security, well it’s the best project I know of. I would love to see if you can dig up anything even similar.

2 Likes

I will do some more research and try to come up with some sensible picks. There should be tons of competitors since it’s such an important and lucrative technical challenge… On Polkadot as well as on other blockchains.

Some reading material:

2 Likes

Great post I haven’t looked into there competitors yet but if there aren’t any and There in line to win one of Uncle Gavins Golden Parachute auctions

I agree moon shot!!!
Any of the early crypto companies to secure a early slot and win a para chain candle auction ??!!!

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Thansk for the like my man I got ur back😉

1 Like